The presentation will cover the essentials of great yard style together with the required steps for proper assessment, system development and implementation. In addition, the standards for the best possible plant choice and consideration of back garden maintenance problems will be addressed. Sign up by contacting the library at 218-829-5574 or go to www.tinyurl.com/CWCgarden.
The free Grasp Gardener courses will consider position at midday every single month at the library. Courses will be facilitated by certified U of M Extension Crow Wing County Grasp Gardeners
talking about subjects ranging from yard instruments to gourds. To obtain out additional stop by www.crowwingmastergardeners.org.
Forthcoming speakers in the monthly series are:
• Feb. 13: “Incorporate Coloration to your Landscape with Flowering Shrubs” by Jennifer Knutson.
• March 13: “Having to Know Native Woodland Vegetation” by Coralee Fox.
• April 10: “Backyard garden Seeds: Starting off, Sowing, and Preserving” by Weaver.
• May 8: “Expanding Hardy Roses Up North” by Jackie Burkey.
• June 12: “Hostas: From Minis to Giants” by Knutson.
• July 10: “The Moon Backyard” by Knutson.
• Aug. 14: “Outwitting Peter Rabbit and Bambi” by Weaver.
• Sept. 11: “Trees: Choose Sensibly and Plant Adequately” by Burkey.
• Oct. 9: “Spring Blooming Bulbs for Northern Gardens” by Knutson.
• Nov. 13: “Worm Composting (Vermicomposting)” by Burkey.
• Dec. 11: “Getaway Pizzazz: Employing Vegetation in Your Holiday Decor” by Weaver.