The Indians have made fans safer, and that’s a good thing.
Ontario court to hear argument against use of “Chief Wahoo” logo – Bluebird Banter – The Ontario Divisional Court is set to hear arguments from Indigenous activist Douglas Cardinal against the use of the so-called Chief Wahoo logo in the province on December 13th, a press release from the lawyer firm representing Cardinal states.
Fox regional sports networks would be a game-changer for ESPN | Crain’s Cleveland Business – While investors may be riveted by the implications of the Walt Disney Co.’s impending bid to snap up 21st Century Fox’s entertainment assets, the most transformative element of the proposed $60 billion deal could very well be the transfer of Fox’s regional sports networks.
Around the League
- LGFT Shelley Duncan now a minor league manager
- Twins trade International Bonus Pool money for prospects
- Fans are trusting their front offices more says Will Leitch
- Joe Posnaski on the BBWAA and its public ballots
- Royals sign two former Braves prospects